The well-signposted, well-trodden, well-traveled and sometimes turbulent hiking trails around Garmisch-Partenkirchen are not our goal today!
This guided day hike takes place exclusively on small, overgrown and forgotten old shepherds' paths that are no longer known even to many locals.
Fleeing the everyday stress, fleeing the noise of the city and just enjoy the peace and quiet pure nature. Narrow footpaths and wonderful view of the wild Wetterstein Mountains accompany us the whole day. On the descent, our path crosses a mountain hut, which offers the opportunity to take a break. This mountain hike is therefore perfect for all locals and guests who want to recharge their batteries and travel "new paths".
Information about the tour:
- duration: 1 day (approx. 4-6 hours)
- meeting point: Berggasthof Almhütte
- minimum number of participants: 4 participants
- services included: state-certified mountain and ski guide or state-certified mountain hiking guide
- requirements for the participants:
- fitness level: 4-6 hours ascent in alpine terrain
- technique: secure walking in difficult terrain, no fear of heights
- recommended equipment:
- mountain boots
- weatherproof clothing
- backpack Snack
- country: Germany
Bei dieser Tour handelt es sich um eine Führung.
Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen für Kurse und Führungen finden Sie unter folgendem Link: