This wonderful mountain hike gives all active people the opportunity to take a breathtaking view of the mountains of the Wetterstein Mountains.
The hike starts in the small, tranquil village of Hammersbach, at the foot of the Zugspitze, and leads through the impressive Höllentalklamm straight into the heart of the Wetterstein. When we arrive at the Höllentalangerhütte, we treat ourselves to a delicious lunch - surrounded by high ridges and mountains - with a long break and enjoy the rugged mountain landscape.
Depending on the group constellation and the weather, our way back leads us either back over the Höllentalklamm or over the airy Stangensteig and the "Hohe Brücke" to Hammersbach.
Information about the tour:
- duration: about 5 hours
- meeting point: Kreuzeckbahn car park
- minimum number of participants: 5 participants
- extra cost: 4€ entry to the Höllentalklamm
- services included: guiding by a state-certified mountain guide
- requirements for the participants: C
- condition: slow walking for about 2.5 hours on the ascent and 2 hours on the descent
- technique: secure walkin in difficult terrain
- recommended equipment:
- ankle-high hiking boots
- weatherproof clothing
- light backpack
- country: Germany
There are no reviews yet.