The Jubiläumsgrat is a high alpine mountain tour that is underestimated by some mountaineers and confused with a traditional via ferrata. For experienced and sure-footed guests, we also offer the tour as a day trip.
After the equipment check we take the first train to the summit of Zuspitze and from there we start the long and impressive tour in the direction of the Alpspitze.
The impressively exposed Jubiläumsgrat is now directly in front of us and we often let our eyes wander to the left into the Höllental, where many climbers make their way to the top of the Zugspitze. We pass the descent to Knorrhütte on the Brunntalgrat, the new bivouac and finally the Vollkarspitze and reach after a tiring but unforgettable day the Alpspitzbahn with which we drive down into the valley.
Information about the tour:
- Duration: 1 day
- Meeting point: parkinglot Alpspitzbahn
- Minimum number of participants: 1 participant
- Extra cost:
- Mountain railways: 36,- € Mountain train Zugspitzbahn, 18,- € Descent with the Alpspitzbahn
- Overnight / Meals: -
- Train journeys: -
- Other entries: -
- Included services: Guided tour by state-certified mountain and ski guide
- Included rental equipment: Complete climbing equipment including helmet, crampons and harness
- Requirements for the participants:
- Condition: Condition: 8-10 hours walking in alpine terrain
- Technique: Sure-footedness, no fear of heights
- Others: -
- Recommended equipment:
- hiking boots
- weatherproof clothing
- light backpack
- Country: Germany
Bei dieser Tour handelt es sich um eine Führung.
Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen für Kurse und Führungen finden Sie unter folgendem Link: